For a while now, Snapchat has been declining in users. Their latest move seems to be a hail mary. Personally, I think Snap Chat should just take the loss & move on, it has turned into that app you only use if all the other social media platforms are dry. In addition, larger platforms, like Facebook & Instagram inherited their own versions of a style similar to Snapchat, so you don’t even have to use Snapchat.
Snapchat has released, Snap Games, original multiple player games. One thing we most certainly don’t need, another mobile gaming platform.
- “Two Sides” (New Form): A young couple navigates a breakup—told from both characters’ points of view at the same time.
- “Can’t Talk Now” (New Form): A teen soap that takes place inside the phones of a few high school freshman BFFs.
- “Sneakerheads” (Indigo): Follow the misadventures of three college freshmen as they navigate the crazy, shady, mercurial world of Los Angeles sneaker culture.
- “Commanders” (Dakota Pictures): Two high school outcasts discover a retro computer with a mysterious code that can alert real life.
- “Denton’s Death Date” (Insurrection Media): Centers on Denton Little, a high school junior whose death date is only a week away.
- “While Black” (Indigo): A docuseries that explores racially charged social issues through disarmingly candid conversations led by author, filmmaker, recording artist, and educator MK Asante.
- Buzzfeed‘s daily afternoon show will bring viewers the latest celebrity, entertainment, and sheer OMG moments blowing up the Internet.
- “Dead of Night” (Bazelevs): A teenage girl, armed with only her phone, must escape a quarantined city full of zombies.
- “Compton Dreams” (October Films): A docuseries following the highs and lows of three up-and-coming artists from Compton.
- “Stranded with Sam and Colby” (Bunim/Murray): Two paranormal investigators go off the grid into a cursed Pennsylvania town.
These games will be coming to your mobile devices soon