With the technology we have surrounded us there is truly no excuse to why you can’t be self-taught & build your brand from the ground up without having to pay an arm and a leg. Here are my top 3 ways to learn skills for free or very affordable.
- You can find everything you need to know for basics of anything on YouTube. As long as you have internet you can watch countless videos to begin a skill or craft. If you don’t have internet there is always the library or a friend’s house.
- Most if not all entrepreneurs have some sort of e-book or freebies on their expert knowledge of a skill. Yes, you will have to usually get added to an email list, but it is still free value.
- This is a mix between 1 and 2 because Pinterest is more of a search engine than a social platform. You can find great tips, tricks, hacks and more on Pinterest in any niche.
- Kindle Unlimited
- This one isn’t 100% free but it is only $10 a month.
- Kindle Unlimited allows you access to thousands of e-books all FREE for the $10 fee a month. You would be silly not to do this.