I am in numerous groups, networking circles, brainstorming sessions, etc.
When you start your own business, it is so easy to get overwhelmed with every aspect of the business. Truth is, it isn’t as complicated as it comes off to be.
As long as you do these bullets below, you’ll be on your way to financial freedom.
- Be HONEST
- Be yourself
- Admit when wrong or not 100% sure
- Bring on board someone that knows more
- Get a mentor!!!!
- Outsource!! If you are unaware of this; check out Jeff J. Hunter
- Stay organized.. I use Hubspot & Quickbooks. Oh & POST ITS
- Always learn, whether it is reading, courses, etc
- NETWORK, NETWORK, NETWORK
- Hustle, hustle, hustle
Don’t get overwhelmed, do this list one by one. Reach out to mentors & ask questions, they are there for you, they want to see you succeed.
Extra: Youtube will be your best friend. It is okay if you do not have extra money lying around. Youtube is free, use it to your advantage. There is endless knowledge on there to learn many skills.
Interested in more; shoot me an email.