Writers Block: 5 Creative Ideas For Your Writers Block
- Behind The Scenes – People always need to know how successful companies do it. Without giving out company secrets, tell your readers how you got to where you are today & a “secret” to success. Not only are you providing value but they can try it out for themselves. When they try it themselves & succeed as well then they will trust you.
- Bios Of Your Executive Team – I love blogs that have the bios of the team because it brings faces to the brand. The more customers can relate and connect with the brand the more they will trust you.
- Showcase Your Product In the Real World – Companies receive their products being used in real life all the time. Take the time out of your day to appreciate your customers by giving them the spotlight. If you appreciate them they will trust you.
- Fun Facts – You can do fun facts about your team, the industry, a certain employee. The more connection you make the more they trust you.
- Top 10’s – A great post is to do a top 10 about your product, company, vision and mission. The ideas are endless when it comes to this. People also love reading these because they are quick & to the point.