Have you heard of Pinterest? Did you know that their majority of clientele are mostly creative women. Is that your target market?
I first started out on Pinterest when I was in college for something to do while I was bored in between classes. I instantly became obsessed, it is full of incredible knowledge & creativity.
Now, 8 years later, I still use Pinterest for my personal desires & now for my Digital Marketing business.
I have several boards of varying topics of the digital marketing industry. On top of that I also have geographic pins for Pittsburgh, helping raise my SEO as well.
There are many reasons Pinterest is a great social platform for businesses. It will help you introduce your business to a whole new audience. One pin can lead to ten pins, which can lead to another ten pins, and so on.
Benefits of using Pinterest
- Increased awareness
- Additional blog/website traffic
- New leads
- Increased sales
Pinterest Fun Facts
- Pinterest is one of the largest website traffic drivers in the world
- The popularity of Pinterest spans multiple generations
- In 2012, many considered Pinterest to be one of the fastest growing websites in history
- Pinterest is 80% more viral and 3x more effective at generating leads than Twitter
It is simple to creative a profile, make sure you pay attention to creating a BUSINESS account versus a personal account.